Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Amazon's Look Inside Feature Now Enabled for Cry For Tomorrow

Well, it took a couple of weeks, but the really cool Look Inside The Book feature is now enabled on Amazon's Cry For Tomorrow page.  I've always found this feature to be an amazing plus for Amazon's site, and I've used it extensively to preview many books.  If you want to get a sampling of the book, the Look Inside is a great way to do it.

Some more updates:  I'm still waiting for Smashwords to approve the book for their premium catalog.  There was a snag last week because one of the title pages had red text.  This, evidently, is a big no-no for Smashwords.  Although this problem was corrected in short order, I'm still waiting for Smashwords to conduct another review.  So, I anticipate a response sometime this week.

I'm also waiting for Goodreads.com to link my account with my author account so I can start promoting my book there.  Goodreads is a site with about six million active members, so I'm very excited about the prospects of reaching new readers there.

There are other prospects for sales and promotion in the works.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment